Swivl Training Page
*New Swivl Groups for Teachers PDF:
Swivl Groups Sharing Videos
Video Tutorials from Swivl:
Swivl information from the Swivl Site:
Recorded Webinars for additional Training:
Teacher Training Videos and Links
Resources from Swivl
1. Start the Live Stream session using Integrated Audio setup on your teacher computer and mobile device.
2. Login to Swivl Teams
3. Go to Library
4. Add new project
5. Toggle on "Record Video”
6. Adjust your settings
- Video Source => Screen Capture "Your entire Screen”
- Audio Source => Swivl Audio Interface
7. Start Recording
8. At the end of session, stop recording and click "Save". You can select the folder you would like to upload the video to while it is processing.
9. You will be able to title, edit, organize, and share your video from Swivl Teams once the video has finished processing.
Swivl Teams has unlimited cloud storage for your videos.