Hello & Welcome to the District's Swivl Information Page. This page is to share resources to assist our staff with successfully integrating the Swivl Robot in their classroom. There are many students who are unable to attend school in person due to COVID-19, so we want to make sure and give them the very best opportunity at a fully integrated and engaging educational experience. Use this page as a reference to assist you with using the Swivl successfully in your classroom. Here are some frequently asked questions.
- I do not have any CBV students, why should I use the Swivl?
- It will only be a matter of time before someone in your class is required to attend school from home due to exposure, illness, or quarantine orders. It is a great opportunity to be able to practice before being in that situation.
- Why should I record my lessons?
- It is often beneficial for students to be able to go back and review lessons if they are struggling to get the concept. The Swivl gives the chance for students to review and rewatch in their own time.
- What is integrated audio and why should I use it?
- Below is a video that answers that question perfectly. Please take a moment to review it.