Strategic Planning Committee
A strategic plan is a road map to grow SCSD#1 into the future. The District will be revising the strategic plan this year through a process that will ensure stakeholders are working toward common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes, and assess and adjust the vision and mission of Sweetwater County School District #1.
Below are links to communications, meeting agendas, process, and other documents containing information on the Strategic Planning Committee. Please check back in on this site frequently, documents and information will be added throughout the process.
The Strategic Planning Committee is not a decision-making entity, but rather a Committee to provide recommendations to the District for the Strategic Plan.
For any other info please contact Tonette West at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Planning Committee Members
The Strategic Planning Committee is a committee who represents all stakeholders in Sweetwater county. The committee consists of:
- School Board Trustees
- City Council Members
- Classified Staff
- Wyoming Education Association
- Sweetwater Education Association
- Early childhood education
- Business Representatives
- Sweetwater #1 Foundation
- Community Members
Strategic Planning Committee Meetings
- Tuesday, December 5th: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
- Tuesday, January 9th: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
- Tuesday, February 6th: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
- Tuesday, March 6th: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
- Tuesday, March 20th: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
- Tuesday, April 17th: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. CAB Board Room
Strategic Planning Timeline