Kindergarten, Head Start Preschool, District Preschool and New Student Registration for the 2023-2024 is open now!
Use the correct link to the right to register your student for school for the 23-24 school year. Kindergarten students must be 5-years-old before August 1st, 2023. Preschools students for Head Start and the District Preschool must be 3-years-old before August 1st, 2023. Additional information may be found by clicking the links below.
Student Registration Links
Signing Into PowerSchool SIS Parent/Student Account
Click here for instruction on how to sign into the PowerSchool SIS Parent/Student account.
Out Of Area/Child Care Requests for the 2023-2024 School Year
Out of Area and Child Care requests are now being filled out online. You may complete the form by clicking the link above.
Teacher Requests will go directly to the Principals at the school.
If your student is born after August 1, but on or before September 15, they may request to be considered for early entrance by completing the Early Entrance Request form.
The District will call to schedule the assessment time and date and assessments will occur June through August.
New Students - Create An InfoSnap Account
If you need to register your students with Sweetwater #1, please follow the directions below to create an InfoSnap account. If your students are already registered with Sweetwater #1, please use PowerSchool Parent Portal to update your students' information.
1. To create an InfoSnap account, please select the "New Student Registration" link.
2. Select "Create Account".
3. Complete the Profile Form with your name, phone number, email, password, security questions and answers. Once completed you will need to check that you agree with InfoSnap terms, and COPPA regulations, and then select "Create Account".
Registering New Students
To register students, you will need the students' legal Information, family history, medical history, and education history.
1. Once you have created your Infosnap Family Account, select New Registration 23-24 New Student Registration.
2. Fill out the "Add Student" information.
3. Complete the registration forms (Student, New Student, Home Language Survey, Instructional Foundations for Kindergarten, Family, Emergency, Medical, Special Education Registration Information, Agreements, and Signature). Please make sure you fill out all of the required fields.
4. Click on the Review and Submit tab, and then select Submit.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each new student you would like to register. When you add additional students, you will be given the option to copy family information over from the first student.
6. Please be on the look for communication for your students' schools regarding enrollment information.
Returning Students - Updating Information
To register a returning student visit www. Sweetwater1.org > Quick Links > PowerSchool
- Account Already Created
- Sign into Powerschool
If you don't know the username or password please contact your school or the tech center.
- Account Not Created
- Create Your Account – Parent
- The students username/password will be needed for this step, Parents can call the students school to obtain this information
- After signing in or creating the account use the following steps:
- Quick Links icon on the left side>Returning Registration 2023-2024