Online Form for Kindergarten Registration is now Live!
You may now fill out the online registration form. Please remember that you will still need to bring 2 proofs of address, birth certificate, and immunization records to your home school starting Monday, March 26, 2018 before the registration is considered complete. Please use the link to the interactive flowchart below, or you may use the New Student Form (2018-2019) link below.
If you have questions or concerns, please let us know at 307-352-3400 or email@example.com.
New Students - Create An Infosnap Account
If you need to register your kids with Sweetwater #1, please follow the directions below to create an Infosnap account. If your students are already registered with Sweetwater #1, please use PowerSchool Parent Portal to update your students' information.
1. To create an Infosnap account, please select the "New Student Registration" link.
2. Select "Create Account".
3. Complete the Profile Form with your name, phone number, email, password, security questions and answers. Once completed you will need to check that you agree with Infosnap terms, and COPPA regulations, and then select "Create Account".
Continuing Students - Create a PS Parent Account
If you don't have a PowerSchool Parent Portal Account, now is a great time to get one! Follow the steps below to create your account.
Use this procedure to create a new parent account. In order to create an account, you must have the PowerSchool username and Password for the students enrolled. When creating the account, you will need the PowerSchool username and password for each student you want to associate to your parent account. If you do not have this information or have any questions, please contact your school.
1. Select the Continuing Student Registration link. The Student and Parent Sign In page appears.
2. Select the "Create Account" tab, and then select the "Create Account" link.
3. Complete the form in the Create Parent Account section. This form will ask you for an "Access ID" and "Access Password" for each student. The "Access ID" is the Parent's Powerschool Username (p20testt) and the "Access Password" is the Parents's Powerschool Password (pwm#####). If you do not know the access ID and Access Username, please contact your child's school.
4. Complete the form in Link Students to Account section.
Registering New Students
To register students, you will need the students' legal Information, family history, medical history, and education history.
1. Once you have created your Infosnap Family Account, select New Student Registration 2017-2018.
2. Fill out the "Add Student" information.
3. Complete the registration forms (Student, New Student, Home Language Survey, Instructional Foundations for Kindergarten, Family, Emergency, Medical, Special Education Registration Information, Agreements, and Signature). Please make sure you fill out all of the required fields.
4. Click on the Review and Submit tab, and then select Submit.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each new student you would like to register. When you add additional students, you will be given the option to copy family information over from the first student.
6. Please be on the look for communication for your students' schools regarding enrollment information.
Continuing Students - Updating Information
1. Sign into your PowerSchool Parent Account
2. Select "InfoSnap Student Information" at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
3. Verify your student's date of birth.
4. Complete the registration forms (Student, Family, Emergency, Medical, Agreements, and Signature). Minimal information was pulled from PowerSchool, so please provide the most up-to-date information.
5. After all forms are complete, submit the InfoSnap for to update registration.
6. If you have more than one student, go back the the PowerSchool page and select the next student on the vertical navigation bar. Repeat steps 2-5 for each student.