Kindergarten Registration Open for the 2020-2021 school year.
The registration form for Kindergarten and new students for the 2020-2021 school year is now open. Use the link to the right titled 20-21 New Student Registration to register your NEW students for the 20-21 school year. You may also use the link 20-21 New Student Registration - Spanish.
Before your registration will be approved, you need to either mail the required documentation to Sweetwater County School District at P.O. Box 1089, Rock Springs, Wyoming 82902 or drop the documentation in a secure dropbox located at the Central Administration Building at 3550 Foothill Blvd., Rock Springs, WY, 82901.
If you use the 19-20 links you will have to resubmit your information. If you have other students in the District you may use the same login information for InfoSnap that you have created in past years. If you have any questions, you may contact your child's school or the Information Technology Center at 307-352-3460. Detailed directions may be found below on this page.
Out Of Area/Child Care Requests for the 2020-2021 School Year
Out of Area and Child Care requests are now being filled out online. You may complete the form by clicking the link above.
Updating Student Information Directions
The district implemented Unified Classroom in January 2018. If you updated your students registration information before this date, you will need to create a parent account in Unified Classroom. Please follow the directions below.
If you have not created a Unified Classroom account, click here: Instructions for Creating a Unified Classroom account
Click here for Spanish instructions to Unified Classroom
Updating Student Information Directions
If you created a Unified Classroom account last year – click here: Unified Classroom Login Page. Login with the information you used to set up your account. You may also use the forgot password link, if you forgot your password. Your PowerSchool ID will be an email address.
- Click on the rocket or quick links on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Main Portal Page. This will open a new window.
- Click on Returning Registration on the left side of the screen.
- From here, you will be able to update your student’s registration information.
New Students - Create An InfoSnap Account
If you need to register your students with Sweetwater #1, please follow the directions below to create an InfoSnap account. If your students are already registered with Sweetwater #1, please use PowerSchool Parent Portal to update your students' information.
1. To create an InfoSnap account, please select the "New Student Registration" link.
2. Select "Create Account".
3. Complete the Profile Form with your name, phone number, email, password, security questions and answers. Once completed you will need to check that you agree with InfoSnap terms, and COPPA regulations, and then select "Create Account".
Registering New Students
To register students, you will need the students' legal Information, family history, medical history, and education history.
1. Once you have created your Infosnap Family Account, select New Registration 19-20.
2. Fill out the "Add Student" information.
3. Complete the registration forms (Student, New Student, Home Language Survey, Instructional Foundations for Kindergarten, Family, Emergency, Medical, Special Education Registration Information, Agreements, and Signature). Please make sure you fill out all of the required fields.
4. Click on the Review and Submit tab, and then select Submit.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each new student you would like to register. When you add additional students, you will be given the option to copy family information over from the first student.
6. Please be on the look for communication for your students' schools regarding enrollment information.
Continuing Students - Updating Information
1. Sign into your PowerSchool Parent Account
2. Select "InfoSnap Student Information" at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
3. Verify your student's date of birth.
4. Complete the registration forms (Student, Family, Emergency, Medical, Agreements, and Signature). Minimal information was pulled from PowerSchool, so please provide the most up-to-date information.
5. After all forms are complete, submit the InfoSnap for to update registration.
6. If you have more than one student, go back the the PowerSchool page and select the next student on the vertical navigation bar. Repeat steps 2-5 for each student.