Registration Open for the 2022-2023 school year.
The registration form for Kindergarten and new students for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. Use the link to the right titled 2022-2023 New Student Registration to register your NEW students for the 2022-2023 school year. You may also use the link 2022-2023 New Student Registration - Spanish.
Before your registration will be approved, please drop off the required documentation to your students home school during school/office hours.
If you have other students in the District you may use the same login information for InfoSnap that you have created in past years. If you have any questions, you may contact your child's school or the Information Technology Center at 307-352-3460. Detailed directions may be found below on this page.
*New 2022 - 2023 Student Registration Links
Signing Into PowerSchool SIS Parent/Student Account
Click here for instruction on how to sign into the PowerSchool SIS Parent/Student account.
Out Of Area/Child Care Requests for the 2022-2023 School Year
2022 - 2023
Out of Area and Child Care requests are now being filled out online. You may complete the form by clicking the link above.
Teacher Requests will go directly to the Principals at the school.
If your student is born after August 1, but on or before September 15, they may request to be considered for early entrance by completing the Early Entrance Request form.
The District will call to schedule the assessment time and date and assessments will occur June through August.
New Students - Create An InfoSnap Account
If you need to register your students with Sweetwater #1, please follow the directions below to create an InfoSnap account. If your students are already registered with Sweetwater #1, please use PowerSchool Parent Portal to update your students' information.
1. To create an InfoSnap account, please select the "New Student Registration" link.
2. Select "Create Account".
3. Complete the Profile Form with your name, phone number, email, password, security questions and answers. Once completed you will need to check that you agree with InfoSnap terms, and COPPA regulations, and then select "Create Account".
Registering New Students
To register students, you will need the students' legal Information, family history, medical history, and education history.
1. Once you have created your Infosnap Family Account, select New Registration 22-23 New Student Registration.
2. Fill out the "Add Student" information.
3. Complete the registration forms (Student, New Student, Home Language Survey, Instructional Foundations for Kindergarten, Family, Emergency, Medical, Special Education Registration Information, Agreements, and Signature). Please make sure you fill out all of the required fields.
4. Click on the Review and Submit tab, and then select Submit.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for each new student you would like to register. When you add additional students, you will be given the option to copy family information over from the first student.
6. Please be on the look for communication for your students' schools regarding enrollment information.
Returning Students - Updating Information
To register a returning student visit www. Sweetwater1.org > Quick Links > PowerSchool
- Account Already Created
- Sign into Powerschool
If you don't know the username or password please contact your school or the tech center.
- Account Not Created
- Create Your Account – Parent
- The students username/password will be needed for this step, Parents can call the students school to obtain this information
- After signing in or creating the account use the following steps:
- Quick Links icon on the left side> Custom Links> Returning Registration 2022-2023