College and Career Guidance
Sweetwater County School District #1
The mission of Farson-Eden High School is to prepare our students with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful in the post-secondary path of their choosing.
College and Career Support
Farson-Eden School works to provide multiple opportunities for students to be successful in any path they choose to take after high school. Mr. Chris holds meetings with students and parents to plan their future. The presentation slides and resources are available by clicking here: Farson-Eden School College and Career Support
Rock Springs High School College and Career Support
Our role at RSHS is to help our students to become academically successful and emotionally well adjusted--happy, confident, and secure. We are your advocates, and the counseling office is a safe place where you can come to calm down and get help.
The counselors are here to help in a variety of ways--both with academic concerns and personal issues.
- Choose classes that are appropriate for you
- Help you decide upon a career
- Talk to you about colleges
- Assist if you are having difficulties in a particular class (work too hard, teacher conflicts)
- Information on tests given at the High School
- Change a class according to RSHS policy
- Relationship problems--friends, teachers, parents
- Family problems--divorce