- The Summer Academy Brochure (linked to the right) has complete descriptions, locations, dates and times for each session.
- Registration is on a limited basis with registration for up to 5 sessions until Summer Academy sessions are full.
- Remember to bring your fully charged laptop, identification badge, and materials required for the session.
- Staff members not continuing their contract with SCSD#1 are not eligible to participate in Summer Academies.
- Registrations will be accepted April 20, 2017 through May 4, 2017 at 4:00 pm.
- To register for Summer Academies, access the online registration with the Registration button to the right.
- Confirmation of registration of approved sessions will be emailed to participants.
- Online confirmation of participation in the sessions must be completed by May 18, 2017 at 4:00pm to complete the registration process.
- Failure to complete the online process to confirm your registration by May 18, 2017 at 4:00pm will automatically remove you from the attendee list.
For more information contact the Office of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment 352-3400 ext. 1225 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com